Work for a much loved, iconic Institution in the Arts-cluster. Beautiful location based at The Domain. 2 to 3 day casual contract that could fit in!
You will work withing this Department's, Design Team.
The Key functions of your role are to help in the redesign of invitations distributed out of Campaign Monitor.
You will advise and build new templates in Campaign Monitor.
To be considered for this role you will have all or most of the following:
- Prior expeirence in Digital Marketing.
- Proven experience with Campaign Monitor.
- Ability to work a team.
- Able to pick up new work and processes quickly and add value.
- Able to work flexible hours
- Prior experience in NSW Government, The Arts or Government in general would be beneficial.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Samuel Williams at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4449, quoting reference SW62914.