Change Analyst with exp in data validation
Large transformation project
6 months + extension
The Change Analyst is responsible for supporting the coordination of the change program schedule and will manage the data associated with assessment, and analysis, as well as supporting the change team to identify change impacts, risks and co-design effective bespoke change interventions and targeted change communications.
- Conduct change analysis and change impact assessments and develop and support the delivery of effective change plans and change reporting.
- Provide the analytics and intelligence to validate and guide the change approach and to provide key measurement analytics for the change impacts and effort.
- Input into the broader change management strategy for the project.
- Maintain the Project's Portfolio governance, including risk and issue management for change activity, including reporting
- Manage and implement change activities to support the Change team to ensure successful implementation of the program.
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis and assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation strategy and transition planning meet program objectives
- Identify and manage issues and risks relating to stakeholders and report to the Change Lead on the performance of stakeholder management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery.
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and to ensure business requirements are translated into documentation.
- Develop and document Stakeholder matrixes
- Report on change effectiveness, including surveys and other tools/metrics to be developed
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to execute to time and quality, juggling multiple priorities
- Experience in using a recognised change management methodology and impact assessment tools
- Experience developing communications, processes and training presentations
- Business analyst skills
- Strong reporting capability
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- Your qualifications and experience
- Prosci ® Change Management certification or similar desirable
- Financial services experience
- Business of Finance related Tertiary education desirable
- Previous experience in a project environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on Ellenor.email@example.com
or 02 8031 6259.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds