The Change Analyst is responsible for supporting the development and delivery of key documentation to support the implementation of a change. This role will identify the change impacts resulting from changes to people, process, systems and culture and support the implementation of change activities resulting from that analysis. This role will support the Head of Enterprise Change, Change Manager and/or Change Lead in ensuring the overall change management implementation is aligned to the client's policies, providing adequate support and input through the implementation of change.
- Plan and lead the facilitation of change impact discussions with the client's stakeholders to identify and quantify impacts, risks and issues.
- Provide input and insights into change planning to ensure change management approaches align with the client's Policy.
- Document change impact assessment outcomes to determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change.
- Represent the findings of change impact analysis in planning discussions with the Enterprise/Program/ Change Management team in order to shape program deliverables.
- Support the development of training plans, implementation plans and deployment of both.
- Coordinate and track the monitoring of actions arising from change impact assessment.
- Provide input, document requirements, test and support the delivery of training programs in order to deliver change solutions that measurably impact the change.
- Reflect the client's values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
Understanding the impacts of change when the current state may vary across the Enterprise including campuses
Developing business readiness, implementation and support models in close conjunction with stakeholders to reduce business disruption, increase take-up and protect the customer experience.
Driving consistency and transparency throughout change management processes and documents to ensure alignment across the change framework.
Working within complex stakeholder landscapes and responding in a flexible and agile way to changing timelines and requirements.
Maintaining strong personal links and networks across the client's network.
- Degree qualification in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in impact assessments, implantation planning, mining insights and analysis for medium/large scale change programs involving multiple business units.
- Ability to extract and analyse data and provide sound recommendations and advice.
- Ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.