To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a change and communication analyst to join the team and drive our expanding business. The role is an immediate start, 6 months contract based in the CBD.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Development and Implementation of project communication plans in terms of objectives, audience, content, timing and communication channels including analysis and development of training plans
- Develop & Implement project communication plans in terms of objectives, audience, content, timing and communication channels
- Develop & Implement training needs analysis and training plans
- Execute training activities including written training materials, training sessions and eLearning
- Work across the organisation to source communication material that is aligned to the communication strategy
- Gauge the effectiveness of communication and employee engagement activities, implementing ad hoc people surveys
- Support the Business Analyst and Subject Matter Experts with user scenarios and user acceptance testing
- Manage the development and implementation of high level communications, media, marketing, stakeholder engagement and education strategies
- Analyse and propose effective solutions to support and maximise adoption of the change
- Analyse outputs and offer recommendations to the project executive and change lead.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience implementing project communication strategies
- Strong background working in a change and communication management / business transformational project environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience developing effective working relationships
- Change management certification
- 5+ years in a similar ICT Change and Communications Analysis role
- Change management qualification / certification is a must
- Demonstrated experience implementing project communication strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proven experience and background working in a change and communication management within a business transformational project environment
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simone Blaikie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.