This respected higher education provider is undertaking a major transformation program to implement an integrated information system that will reshape the way the organisation presents information to a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
About the role:
The Change and Communications Advisor will work within a dedicated team to provide a range of specialist technical support and advice to ensure the successful and effective delivery of program objectives.
- Implement a communications plans and change management strategy to inform a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders impacted by the program and/or project objectives to drive adoption of new systems and processes
- Provide knowledge transfer to business system owners and users through consultation, workshops and training as required
- Ensure systems and processes now and in future are shaped to meet stakeholder needs
- Change and Communications Advisor / Management experience, including previous delivery of Change and Communications strategies
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with multiple diverse stakeholder groups on both technical and non-technical levels
- Agile project delivery experience / exposure
About the Organisation:
This internationally recognised education provider, based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, is recognised as an exceptional place to work; offering an attractive daily rate, free on-site parking and close proximity to public transport links. Further, for the right candidate, flexible working options including part time engagements will be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.