The ideal candidate will be one who enjoys working in a dynamic environment on multiple projects, who is willing to work across functions to support team and project outcomes.
This role might include, writing and delivering communications, organising information sessions, running meetings, providing reporting where required.
Key activities will be:
- Change strategy, planning and execution.
- Change Impact analysis and management.
- Communication strategy and activities planning/execution.
- Coordination of multiple communication channels by disparate groups.
- Business readiness assessment and activities.
- Develop high-quality support documentation e.g. stakeholder engagement plans, communications plans and change approaches.
- Develop high-quality collateral to support Change and engagement strategies and web content.
Skills required to be successful:
- Seasoned Change and Communications professional (Salesforce experience and/or exposure to a University, academic or research setting is desirable)
- Experience designing and running internal change campaigns.
- Ability to manage diverse activities across multiple projects.
- Understand IT and business concepts to understand impacts to mitigate risk.
- Contribute to training plans, highlight training needs or findings from Change activities.
- Develop creative project communications, management briefings, staff presentations, maintaining project websites, newsletters etc.
- Comfortable employing agile methodologies and working in an adaptive environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference no. RD64229.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.