To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a change and release manager to join the team and drive our expanding business. The role is an immediate start, 6 months contract based in the CBD.
The requirement is for a high-level ICT Change and Release Manager to work with the broader Delivery Management Agile Release Train Systems Team. The ICT Change and Release Manager will manage the ICT Change process as outlined for WPIT for the Older Australians, Disabilities & Carers ART.
- Facilitate OADC ART MDT's to:
- follow the ICT Change Approval process,
- follow the provisions of the DM Quality Plan
- build a Release Plan that provides a "fully collated release view" of deliverable implementation activities when multiple MDT's are implementing in a single change window (may involve multiple change records and/or RFC's)
- Coordinate with the Product Manager and MDT Product Owners to ensure collated/holistic and timely UAT and BVT plans are created and executed as called for by policy
- Collaboration with incumbents in similar roles in the START, JETT and DARC trains to ensure aligned approach to the Quality Plan for ART deliverables as well as supporting the continuing improvement of that Plan.
- Work with MDT Scrum Masters to load requires quality plan JIRA stories at the conclusion of PI Planning
- Monitor the MDT JIRA stories created under the Quality Plan for timely completion of supporting tasks and escalate to the MDT Scrum Master/RTE when leading quality indicators suggest there may be looming issues
- Work with Scrum Masters to ensure Change Records are loaded once PI Planning confirms feature scope for the PI
- Proactively monitor task closure progress of the quality plan tasks and work with Scrum Masters and RTE to keep these tasks off critical path to achieving PI Planning commitments
- Work with MDT's (Scrum Masters, Product Owners and team members) to create a unified "release date" based implementation plan rather than one plan for each feature that addresses technical implementation activities, ICT post implementation checks and Business Verification Tests
- Collaborate with peer Implementation Managers in other ARTs
Skills and Experience required
- Prior "Implementation Management" experience in a major IT and Business change program of work is the key skill
- Experience in a SAP environment would be a benefit
- JIRA admin skills an advantage
- MS Project planning an advantage
- Prior Implementation Management experience in a major change program
- Change Management qualification / certification
- Demonstrated prior "Implementation Management" experience in a major change program of work.
- Proven Change Management qualification / certification
- Demonstrated experience and background working in change management within a business transformational project environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience and skill with MS Project and JIRA Admin
- Experience in a SAP environment
- Demonstrated ability to work across different Functional and Technical areas in an organisation.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simone Blaikie via email at email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.