A global Consulting firm
You will be delivering high-end Change Management Consulting services providing related advice and guidance to its customer base, or embedding in a major delivery by one of the Internal Service Units (ISU). You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the complexities of a large-scale projects on behalf of the client, to ensure that business benefits are realised for the customer and optimises the performance of the engagement.
- Effective start-up and definition of projects.
- Align of projects with business benefits realisation and with strategic objectives.
- Ensure effective collaboration and alignment between all involved parties (on-shore and off-shore).
- Provide a robust framework/methodology to effectively run and track projects.
- Provide proactive resolution or mitigation of issues and risks and ensuring mitigation of impacts caused by unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Manage and maximise stakeholder relations.
- Build a client partnership mentality.
- Promote collaboration and strategic thinking with clients and colleagues.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5+ years professional change management experience with extensive knowledge of best/competitive practices in Change Management and ability to effectively deliver:
- Change Strategies
- Communications Strategies
- Business Impact / Change Impact Analysis
- Training Plans
- Tertiary qualification in Change Management or Business-related discipline
- Must have worked with as onshore/offshore teams
- Exhibit a breadth of Organisational Change capability to be able to have a far-reaching discussion around digital with C-level client execs, but depth in a few key industry and capability areas to be able to go head to head with some of the experts in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
My Client is looking for an ambitious, tenacious and curious Change Management Consultant with strong influencing skills and comfortable with working in a complex stakeholder environment, high level of energy, personal drive, tenacity and positivity and passion for building solutions to join the growing practice in Sydney.
How to Apply:
Please click the link to apply
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.