A global Consulting firm
You will be delivering high-end Change Management Consulting services providing related advice and guidance to its customer base, or embedding in a major delivery by one of the Internal Service Units (ISU). You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the complexities of a large-scale projects on behalf of the client, to ensure that business benefits are realised for the customer and optimises the performance of the engagement.
- Effective start-up and definition of projects.
- Align of projects with business benefits realisation and with strategic objectives.
- Ensure effective collaboration and alignment between all involved parties (on-shore and off-shore).
- Provide a robust framework/methodology to effectively run and track projects.
- Provide proactive resolution or mitigation of issues and risks and ensuring mitigation of impacts caused by unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Manage and maximise stakeholder relations.
- Build a client partnership mentality.
- Promote collaboration and strategic thinking with clients and colleagues.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in a Senior Leader capacity
- Minimum 8+ years professional change management experience at a senior level, with extensive knowledge of best/competitive practices in Change Management
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Tertiary qualification in Change Management or Business-related discipline
- Previous experience working for one the "Big 6" Consulting Firms (PWC, KPMG, Deloitte EY, IBM and Accenture)
- Must have worked with as onshore/offshore teams
- Exhibit a breadth of Organisational Change capability to be able to have a far-reaching discussion around digital with C-level client execs, but depth in a few key industry and capability areas to be able to go head to head with some of the experts in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
My Client is looking for an ambitious, tenacious and curious Change Management Consultant with strong influencing skills and comfortable with working in a complex stakeholder environment, high level of energy, personal drive, tenacity and positivity and passion for building solutions to join the growing team in Sydney.
How to Apply:
Please click the link to apply
Modis is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from Women and Indigenous Australians.
Change Management Consultant - Permanent - Sydney