One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Change Management Consultant role. In this position you are responsible for delivering high-end Change Management Consulting services.
You will be delivering high-end Change Management Consulting services providing related advice and guidance to its customer base, or embedding in a major delivery by one of the Internal Service Units (ISU). You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the complexities of a large-scale projects on behalf of the client, to ensure that business benefits are realised for the customer and optimises the performance of the engagement.
- Effective start-up and definition of projects.
- Align of projects with business benefits realisation and with strategic objectives.
- Ensure effective collaboration and alignment between all involved parties (on-shore and off-shore).
- Provide a robust framework/methodology to effectively run and track projects.
- Provide proactive resolution or mitigation of issues and risks and ensuring mitigation of impacts caused by unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Manage and maximise stakeholder relations.
- Build a client partnership mentality.
- Promote collaboration and strategic thinking with clients and colleagues.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5+ years professional change management experience with extensive knowledge of best/competitive practices in Change Management and ability to effectively deliver:
- Change Strategies
- Communications Strategies
- Business Impact / Change Impact Analysis
- Training Plans
- Tertiary qualification in Change Management or Business-related discipline
- Must have worked with as onshore/offshore teams
- Exhibit a breadth of Organisational Change capability to be able to have a far-reaching discussion around digital with C-level client execs, but depth in a few key industry and capability areas to be able to go head to head with some of the experts in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
My Client is looking for an ambitious, tenacious and curious Change Management Consultant with strong influencing skills and comfortable with working in a complex stakeholder environment, high level of energy, personal drive, tenacity and positivity and passion for building solutions to join the growing team in Melbourne.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in solution architect skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.