This fast paced Government Department has an opportunity for a Change Manager to join for a 6 months contract period with a vision to extend. This department's role is to manage this asset portfolio and govern the capital investment and asset management funding for government schools in Victoria.
You will be essentially responsible to manage key data sets of the portfolio (assets, expenditure and processes) to meet reporting requirements and portfolio analysis to inform policy and standards development
- Apply a structured methodology and leading change management activities for the AIMS initiative
- Apply Prosci change management methodology and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the AIMS initiative and aligning the approach with the Department change method.
- Support communication efforts, and where required, the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact by undertaking impact analysis, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts by undertaking training needs analysis, documenting requirements, and supporting the design and delivery of training programs and executing training where necessary.
- Complete change management assessments.
- Identify and analyse risks and prepare mitigation activities. Report and manage issues.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Consult and coach project teams as appropriate.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Coach Managers and supervisors as appropriate.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Manage and be responsible for change management activities as they are defined in the AIMS project plan. and manage all change related work.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness for AIMS go live deployments.
- Define and measure success metrics and benefits and monitor change progress.
- Support change management at the organisational level.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.