We are now seeking Change Manager for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Till 30th June 2021 with 12 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one are eligible to apply
The Change Manager will work with the Change Lead to deliver a robust and strategically aligned change plan to support the each of the phases of the program. The primary focus of the role will be providing relevant strategic and operational assistance to the Change Lead in supporting the achievement of key outcomes of key milestones for the Program.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing change with experience as a change manager, manager, mentor, advisor and / or educator, capable of working across both the strategic and operational levels
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex situations, provide strategic advice and offer change solutions and support to business managers and project managers
- Proven experience introducing change successfully in respect of the adoption of new technologies to support business processes
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and distribution of professional change and communications artefacts including email, user guides, FAQs, instructional videos.
- Ability to fit in with a collaborative team that puts culture first
- Work with working groups and senior stakeholders to align change activities to the business and project schedules
- 3+ years working in Change Management roles
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to deliver on key programme milestones
- Strong communication, liaison, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven experience in supporting people through change using change management techniques as applicable to the situation. Strong emphasis on exercising professional judgement and not just applying a methodology.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative parameters.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.