One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Change Lead. This key position will be responsible to implement and operationalize sustainable business process change strategies to effectively realize the benefits of a large scale, ICT enabled business improvement project. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Strong background and expertise in change management/business transformation change management.
- Successful leadership of workforce management transformation activities including benefits realization, stakeholder engagement, communications, and training, within a large, complex organization-wide project environment.
- Excellent change planning, analysis, interventions, resistance management, conceptualization, and problem-solving skills, along with the management of multiple deliverables within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities.
- Significant experience in the documentation, implementation, and evaluation of business change activities in a large scale complex project environment.
- Expert level stakeholder engagement and communication skills to support effective business change and transformation, including the ability, engage, influence and connect with others, often remotely.
- Knowledge of or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of HR/payroll workflow processes and systems.
- While not mandatory a relevant qualification in Project Management or Change Management would be well regarded.
- Ability to travel intra-state is a requirement of this role.
- Ability to be based in the location of the facility implementation site as per the project implementation schedule.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong change management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"