This Victorian State Government department is seeking a Change Manager on an initial 9 months contract.
The Change Manager will be working on a brand new Oracle ERP Cloud implementation project and will be accountable for developing and delivering against the project plans, ensuring that the change activities are considered, practical, tightly managed and effectively delivered.
- Developing and implementing bespoke change plans
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- Influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders
- Stakeholder engagement
- Change communications
- Co-ordination of change activities including operational changes and associated business processes
- Training co-ordination and workshops
- Business readiness assessments.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing complex change environments where multiple projects both digital and non-digital are occurring.
- Experience implementing ERP Cloud related projects, ideally using Oracle, within a Government department highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven experience in coordinating a multi-disciplinary team in a matrix organisation and in maintaining effective working relationships with inter-dependant teams.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills with proven experience in project environments.
- Evidence of a strong track record change management roles in enterprise organisations
- Certification in change management desirable
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Joe Elliott at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4809 or email for further information, quoting reference 62303.