- As the Change Manager you will be responsible for managing the people side of change, delivering change to a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure end-to-end people change management support is provided (including stakeholder identification, engagement and coaching, communication and learning)
- Work closely with Program staff including Process Owners, business Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers etc. to identify, plan and deliver effective change initiatives.
- Actively engage with internal and external stakeholders to build awareness of the change and ensure necessary skills and knowledge are available to transition to the new environment.
- Partner with Senior Leaders and their teams to support engagement with external parties impacted by the project deliverables.
- Liaise with other change managers to ensure consistency and co-ordination of change efforts and co-ordinate other initiatives impacting stakeholders.
- Monitor change progress and ensure all project governance requirements are met, including planning, risk identification and management and reporting.
- Operate within the Agile project delivery framework being used for the delivery of the Regulatory Transformation program.
- Work closely with learning and communication staff as part of an integrated, change team approach.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in change management, communications, marketing or business.
- Track record in delivering change programs that include business process re-engineering and enterprise wide system implementation.
- Experience in executing change to an external stakeholder audience across a broad range of communication channels.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and Agile project methodology highly valued.
- Problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills for investigating and resolving stakeholder, client or systems problems.
- A high level of business writing and verbal communication skills to establish and develop effective relationships and present complex information to variety of target audiences.
- Experience in delivering change in large, complex environments
- Previous experience across both Change and Learning projects will be highly regarded
If you have the skills & experience mentioned above please 'Apply Now' or get in touch with Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion around the next steps.