Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a leading organisation in the public service sector that are currently undergoing one of their largest digital projects.
They are currently looking for an Organisational Change Manager on a contract role with an initial end date of December 2020.
The core focus of this role will be to ensure projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans, including stakeholder management and communication plans.
- Work with the project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Facilitation of change impact assessments, training needs analysis and related workshops involving project and business representatives to identify change impacts.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in leading people through change using change management techniques established in the industry
- Proven experience as an Organisational Change Manager within across commercial and government clients
- Proven experience introducing change successfully in respect of the adoption of new technologies to support business processes
- Previous experience with organisational change on an IT project
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.