- Develop and contribute to the overall change strategy and journey for the Project team, key stakeholders and the overall Business
- Develop, contribute to and implement the change management and communications plan for the program of work
- Support the Project to ensure effective change management outcomes
- Monitor and manage the overall change portfolio and identify areas and ways to better integrate systems and process changes and smooth change loads and impacts
- Develop and manage stakeholder management plans for the roadmap to ensure visibility and optimal stakeholder outcomes
- Form strong relationships within the business, business partners and the change community to ensure input, buy-in and alignment
- Strong collaboration - to achieve business outcomes and develop a strong team culture
- identify and implement the necessary activities to ensure that these are managed.
- Change management experience in Agile projects
- Extensive experience in change management - theory and practice, with a track record of well embedded change delivery, preferably delivery of Agile projects
- Experience in developing training materials and facilitating training as well
- Background in financial advice will be highly regarded
- Highly developed change management skills: strategy, communications and stakeholder management expert level ability with Group OCM tools
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to execute to time and quality, juggling multiple priorities
- Advanced stakeholder management skills, including senior level stakeholders
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Recognised change management qualification desirable
- Tertiary education
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Otherwise, please do send a copy to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, I may be reached on 02 80316259.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analysis skill set to this organisation.`
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds