Chief Technology Officer - Award-winning Technology Business - Melbourne CBD.
About the role
My client, an established, multi-award winning Technology business are entering an exciting phase of massive growth. As such, they are looking to appoint a CTO for the first time, an individual with real gravitas, skilled in scaling up a technology team. This is a truly awesome role within an exceptional company.
Key Skills/Experience required
- Significant experience as a CTO, ideally within a small to medium sized company
- Significant experience in scaling up a technology team across product, engineering, testing, devops etc
- Practical experience working in and leading Agile teams
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Strong people management
- Unwilling to compromise on honesty and integrity.
- Real experience and working knowledge of the Microsoft stack
- Experience in resource planning, budget management and team ops
- Ambition and passion for building a great technology team and company as a whole
- Someone who can balance the long game and the short game at the same time
- Emotional intelligence and self awareness
- Very strong critical thinking skills
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. A covering letter will be well-appreciated and a full PD will be provided on request. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191 .