Clarity Administrator - Projects team
North Ryde/Macquarie Park area
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a Clarity Administrator to be a key member of PMO group and assist in all areas of program management whilst reporting to the PMO lead.
- Develop customized reports to automate reporting on the IT Projects
- Knowledge transfer to the Clarity system administrators
- Conduct training sessions for the Clarity administrators, project managers, and project team members
- Reconfigure Clarity
- Provide consultations for using the Clarity application including setting up work breakdown structures and schedules, setting up cost plans, baselining schedules and cost plans, collaboration features, etc.
- Develop program scripts and SQL queries
- Develop custom code to automate processes
- Develop and modify workflows
- Help develop PMO templates related to Clarity
- Work on interface/integration between Clarity and other related systems
- Review and develop business processes as needed
- Experience delivering PMO services involving variety of project/program portfolio guided by strong governance (must)
- Minimum 3 years' experience with a background/experience in CA PPM - Clarity
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Clarity administrator - work on all areas of CA PPM Clarity tool
- Professional experience in project coordination/PMO analysis
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite of products (MS Word; Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual, who displays a pro-active style, has exceptional attention to detail and an inherent desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in project teams/ high pressure coordination role
- Demonstrated experience in working in a large team environment
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.