To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Client Services consultant to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to a portfolio of corporate superannuation clients.
- Develop expert knowledge of client plan and benefit design for a portfolio of clients, including how client contribution data and funds are received and processed
- First line support for client's payroll and human resource areas for administration, general and legislative queries as well as for ordering new member kits
- Develop strong client relationships (generally payroll and HR contacts) through a calendar of regular communication and an ethos of 'working together'
- Support other Operational Teams with regards to understanding of plan specific design and rules (and support up skilling where required)
- Liaise with Operations Support Team on technical issues and connect with client as required
- Own and update as required, client internal Plan Management documentation and contact information (eg Plan Summaries and databases)
- Client's representative for administrative matters both communicated to and received from, the client
- Analysis of unallocated money and follow up with client and appropriate teams such as Wealth Finance and Contributions Teams for resolution within agreed service standards
- Provide appropriate support to Relationship Manager, to ensure a high level of administrative service is provided to the client, including follow up of any specific issues raised by the Relationship Managers or ad-hoc assignments at client requests
- Identify improvement opportunities within the client's business
- Working in conjunction with the Relationship Manager and the Change and Technical Services Team to ensure smooth transition of new clients and changes to plan design for existing clients as well as for changes to contributions files and funds and other member data and method of communications of such information. This includes liaison with other client teams as required
- Support Bi-Annual Statement preparation specific to client contact activities and quality checking
- Liaison with Member Services Team, specific to working on improvements to member on boarding
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
Skills & Experience
- Must have strong customer support skills
- Must have strong superannuation domain experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on Ravikumar.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0428 407 454
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.