We are now seeking Cloud Architects for our Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Initial 12 months contract with 2 X12 month extensions
Australian citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
The successful candidate will lead and drive the design and solution and enterprise architecture for cloud systems and platforms within the Department.
- Develop enterprise level cloud platform architectures for MS Azure and M365;
- Develop high level solution architectures for cloud based systems;
- Develop detailed architecture guidance for cloud engineers;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that the enterprise and system solutions maintain adherence to whole-of-government standards;
- Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of cloud based systems;
- Liaise with a cross-functional teams including business owners, scrum masters, business analysts, developers, enterprise architects & testers to produce solutions in accordance with stakeholder requirements and project objectives;
- Provide expertise and assistance in platform automation - testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Promote key enterprise architecture principles as applicable to cloud platforms - re-use before buy/build, configure over customise, open data/access over siloed functionality.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years' experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application and integration, or infrastructure platform architecture.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.