To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Cloud Architect to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) on Cloud Security
- Provide technical design and architecture advice to internal development teams on how to securely develop, build, and deploy cloud native and multi-cloud applications
- Define security requirements and guidelines to ensure repeatable processes are followed by worldwide teams
- Conducting cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Cloud platforms/environments based on organization's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework. This can include IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Performing technical health checks for Cloud platforms/environments prior to broader deployments
- Executing on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation.
- Designing and developing Cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures.
- Lead and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls
Skills & Experience
- Cloud / Cloud Security Certificate
- AWS/ AZURE/GCP Certificate
- Orchestration (i.e Cloudify)
- Automation (i.e.Ansible Tower, Traform )
- Cisco Routing/Switching & ASA's
- F5 LTM, GTM and APM, Web Application Protection (WAF)
- Palo Alto
- Understanding of common networking and routing protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, IPsec, SSL, HTTP, FTP, SSH, BGP with multiple VRs/VRFs, VLANs, MPLS, VPLS, etc). Working knowledge of NAT and DNS.
- SDN, NFV, ACI, VMware NSX, Virtual Firewalls, NFVi
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or IT highly desirable
- 5+ years' experience in security design
- 2 + years' experience in Cloud (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- 5 years network security engineering experience within a large enterprise or service provider
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"