The primary purpose of the role is to work in a cross-functional team to research, procure and deliver cloud technology enablers using automation; assist teams with their adoption, and provide mentoring and coaching.. Your key accountabilities will include;
- Delivery of cloud enabled components and solutions using AWS or Azure
- Produce solution designs, undertake engineering activities, and incubate test and learn proof of concepts in the spirit of test and learn.
- Design, execute and automate acceptance testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk
- Consult with technical specialists from third party suppliers to develop detailed designs that integrate with the existing Transport technology ecosystem and align with target state reference architectures.
- Assuming technical responsibility for all stages of cloud enabled solutions
- Developing technology enablers eg Go, PHP, Ruby, Bash, .Net or Python
- Develop Cloud Engineering framework - Infrastructure as Code
- Assisting delivery teams automating deployments within a Continuous Delivery orchestration tool
- Drive awareness of and integration of services using standard consumption patterns.
- Providing ongoing 3rd level support of developed applications
We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication skills, excellent time management skills, and a proactive and team oriented approach. You will have significant Drupal experience in large scale transformation and IT projects.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following demonstrable experience and capabilities;
- Proven experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience using build and automation deployment tools, orchestration tools and image build tools
- Significant experience working or developing with object oriented or functional paradigm or Linux systems
- Significant development experience using Java/Spring/ReactJS/Drupal/AngularJS
- Exposure to programming languages such as Go, PHP, Ruby, bash, .Net or Python
- Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings such as RedHat, OpenShift or equivalent
- Experience using Kubernetes and docker would be considered favourably
- Experience automating tests using one or more BDD test frameworks such as Cucumber
- An understanding of Microservices architectures and supporting technology
- Experience working in DevOps/Agile delivery teams
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in the IT industry
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453