Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Engineer who will lead and drive the implementation of cloud systems within a Federal Government Department. They will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. The successful candidate will have the ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
The Cloud Engineer will be required to:
- Work within both the Cloud Capability Program and departmental projects to identify and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Plan, design and develop cloud-based applications.
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with departmental technical and security guidelines.
- Deploy and service cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employ problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before problems arise
- Lead and develop best practices for a larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Build and design web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures.
- Experience designing and documenting cloud based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture.
- Demonstrated track record of applications or infrastructure technical leadership across project and operational tasks.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.