The Azure Cloud Engineer will work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders. This is an experienced individual contributor position that will work with cross-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
The Azure Cloud Engineer will be accountable for meeting deliverable commitments including schedule and quality compliance. This Candidate must have skills to plan and schedule own work activities, coordinate activities with other crossfunctional team members to meet project goals.
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies - Amazon or Microsoft Azure.
- Optional experience in cost optimization of cloud deployments for applications.
- Experience with backup technologies (Preferred).
- NON NEGOTIABLE - Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate is a bonus
- Implement IaaS solutions - provision VMs
- configure VMs for remote access
- create container images for solutions by using Docker
- publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
- run containers by using Azure Container Instance
Or to discuss this role further please contact
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.