Our client, a growing Managed Service Provider, is currently looking for an Engineer to join them on an ad-hoc basis to assist with the delivery of several key cloud migration projects. This role will be out-of-hours to minimise business impact) and can be completed remotely - although there may be the occasional need for a site visit.
- Migrate mailboxes to O365 this task needs to be done after-hours (no impact to end users) and can be done from home
- Look out for and fix any integration issue between Exchange Servers
- Support on-site engineering team where required.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have previous experience in migrating mailboxes to O365
- Have previous experience in troubleshooting cloud migration issues
- Have previous experience supporting Windows Exchange Servers
- Hold a current Microsoft certification (MCSE etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a part-time role and will be on an ad-hoc (when needed) basis on evenings and weekends. There is opportunity for on-going work.
If you have the skills & experience mentioned above please 'Apply Now' or email Tom Watt at Clicks.com.au for a confidential discussion around the next steps.