This Australian company provides support to the community across all of NSW.
As the Azure Project Manager you will provide the leadership of the project which is currently in design phase and you will design and build Microsoft Azure cloud service foundations that will enable plugins of any number of cloud providers. This project will focus on delivering cloud capability through Azure Infrastructure as a service, with a view to support the migration of development and test workloads.
- Ensure that the project is managed and delivered to a professional standard
- Provide leadership at a team and senior level and negotiate issues and solutions
- Lead, motivate and develop the Project Delivery team
- Ensure appropriate delivery framework is adopted
- Drive the delivery and implementation of the project's products
- Monitor and manage external Vendors
- Manage all change management activities
- Proven extensive experience as a Project Manager of at least 5years
- Must have AZURE Cloud implementation experience
- Must have implemented Azure Cloud into a complex and demanding IT environment
- Must have completed integration project with AZURE cloud
- Strong Build and Migration experience
- Experience on large-scale, multifaceted, transformational ICT projects such as integration work with platforms
- Experience in integration of ServiceNow, Mulesoft, Networks and or Checkpoint Firewalls
- Extensive experience managing Vendors including establishing scope of work, architecture, design, through to delivery.
- Extensive experience managing and motivating a successful internal team of around 20 resources ( including Architects, Engineers, Test resources, Business Analysts).
- Prefer certification in Agile
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality and accurate project status reporting and accurately forecasting and estimating financial and resource needs.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills at all levels
Please note this is a speciality MS AZURE implementation role and your resume must demonstrate your end to end delivery experience in AZURE Cloud projects
Note - you will be required to complete a Background Security Check and must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.