Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to work across multiple Digital projects with a Federal Government agency. These projects maintain a suite of cloud-based infrastructure to provide web services, data science environments and processing pipelines enabling the use of and access to large volumes of observation data. This role will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve infrastructure security and will be joining a diverse team of talented people.
The role will involve creating security policies, infrastructure visibility, intrusion detection tooling and continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines. This role will involve creating responsible and sustainable infrastructure for a public facing python development environment. This is a great chance to work in an inclusive team and to interact with peers from around the world in working on open data and open source software.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with the AWS cloud environment
- Familiarity with containerisation, particularly Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with networking and firewalls as applied to cloud infrastructure
- Experience in scripting languages and Linux system administration
- Extensive experience in source control management and processes
- Experience working with EKS clusters
- Knowledge of Python applications and build systems
- Experience with cloud orchestration, particularly Terraform and Flux
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.