Our client is seeking Cloud Solution Architects to join the high performing teams to work across their business-critical Tribes.
Working in a team of 2-3 Engineers, a Product Manager, BA, and QAs/test engineers.
Responsible for the design, and implementation of new and agreed architectures in the cloud space (
- We're looking for someone with a passion for modern technology.
- You're involved in the Software Engineering community.
- You enjoy attending meetups, conferences, have a blog or a GitHub portfolio.
- You can own the code from inception through to Production
- Develop high quality, scalable and performant solutions.
- Designing solutions to deploying them and ensuring best-practice operation.
- Coach, mentor and help the engineers in the team to improve their skills.
We need you to have
- Strong experience in modern engineering practices and disciplines.
- Ability to question decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Good understanding of Agile & Lean delivery principles. Provide input to team processes.
And these technical skills
- Strong Full-Stack development background including (not must have) C#, ASP .NET MVC, WebAPI and Entity Framework
- Stong Development Skills with "Cloud First" development.
- Working experience with Docker/Kubernetes containers
- Serverless Architecture / PAAS
- Strong MS SQL Server including performance optimization
- Experience with CI/CD, infrastructure as code, DevOps, automation, serverless technologies
- Experience with event streaming, service bus or message queues (Azure Event Hubs, Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar)
- Strong understanding of web security (OWASP TOP 10, etc.)
It would be nice if you had:
- Azure/AWS experience or other cloud providers
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases (Mongo DB or Couch DB)
- Experience with microservice & SOA architectures
- Castle Windsor or another IoC container
What's in it for you
- An attractive remuneration package
- Free food in the office
- Tech options - Our client is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- Flexible working options such as Work From Home.
- Training and Education - Our client pride themselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative and upskill yourself
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.