We are looking for two Cloud Solution Architects to lead and drive the design and solution architecture for our reputable Federal government client here in Canberra.
As the successful candidate, you will have the required IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is a must.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extensions
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
A summary of our requirements is as follows:
- Develop high level solution architectures for one or more cloud based systems;
- Develop detailed application architecture guidance for the team developers;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that the system solution maintains adherence to whole-of-government standards;
- Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of the system;
- Liaise with a cross-functional team to produce a solution in accordance with stakeholder requirements and project objectives;
- Provide expertise and assistance in platform automation - testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Promote key enterprise architecture principles as applicable to web platforms - re-use before buy/build, configure over customise, open data/access over siloed functionality
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years' experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.