One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Cloud Tech Lead. This key position will be responsible for designing and deploying cloud-native enterprise applications on cloud. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Azure PaaS - Cosmos DB (No SQL DB), Functions, AKS, Event Grid, Azure Service Bus etc.
- Experience working directly with clients and leading projects
- Working as a team, can collaboratively architect applications using modern cloud-native principles
- Participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Working knowledge of .Net and ability to design cloud-native applications
- Past experience working in Utilities domain is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Azure Cloud skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta at email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"