A Cloud Services Branch within a Federal Government Department is establishing a broad cloud training program which will upskill cloud stakeholders across a range of areas in the Business line. This will involve development of a training strategy, completion of learning needs analyses and skills gap assessments.
The Cloud Training Manager will bring specialist skills to identify staff training and development needs and for planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training. The Cloud Training Manager will develop training material, manage training schedules and coordinate cloud training material and events, including through consultation with external service providers. Key outcomes include providing training offerings to cloud customers utilising IaaS and PaaS services in the department. Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer or Training Facilitator is highly desirable.
The right candidate would have adequate knowledge of web delivery tools and proven ability to complete the full training cycle (i.e. assess needs, plan, work with cloud service providers to deliver training, coordinate, monitor and evaluate). The role will also demand advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments, experience with e-learning platforms and strong communication skills.
- Will coordinate with various areas to develop and undertake training requirements assessments
- Provide support to external training providers in planning, scheduling and delivering training courses
- Will create and manage a cloud training schedule
- Will have experience using collaboration tools to host and deliver training events
- Assist customers in accessing appropriate cloud training offerings
- Gather feedback about training needs of customers
- Communicate training events and offerings to customers through relevant communication channels
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- One or two years Training coordinator experience in I.T.
- Highly developed organisation skills
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Customer outcomes focused
- Positive attitude with ability to adapt to processes as they evolve
- Proficiency with web and video tools, e-learning platforms as well as MS Office, MS Excel, etc.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.