To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Commercial Adminstrator to join the Sydney team to support and drive our expanding business. Reporting into a Commercial Lead who is based in Perth, you will be responsible for supporting Account Managers with their client portfolios across various industries.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Provide support to the Commercial Leads and CRMs for the Sales Process including:
- Providing Commercial reviews for simple client proposals and profitability models
- Assisting in managing client and vendor contracts within the Contract Management System
- Ensuring all contracts and proposals are lodged in the Contract Management system and comply with reviews and approvals per the Modis Table of Approval Authorities.
- Reporting and monitoring on contracts from the Contract Management System
- Working closely with CRMs through all stages of the sales process
- Provide support to the Commercial Leads in the area of Financial controls including:
- Tracking of Invoicing and ensuring invoicing is timely working with the Commercial Lead and/or Client Relationship Manager to resolve any issues
- Working with Clients and Account Mangers to ensure overdue invoices are chased for payment
- Supporting the 3rd party vendor process including raising of Statement of Works into CMS, creating Purchase Orders and tracking of Payments. Liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payments of 3rd parties
- Supporting the Work at Risk process
- Filing of weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure compliance with all Modis and Adecco Group policies
- Identify and drive opportunities for continuous process improvement within the commercial team and the wider Modis
Skills & Experience
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships remotely
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel is mandatory
- Experience in a Commercial administration / PSO role or similar is preferred
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds