We are looking for a Communication and Change Manager for our client in Canberra.
Duration: 6 months with extensions
The Communication and Change Manager is responsible for managing the delivery of content through the client's channels in a way that ensures alignment of key messages across impacted stakeholders.
The role provides leadership and advice on relevant and engaging communications to key stakeholders that brings to life the Cyber Security Program's strategy, objectives and vision. The content delivered is to use the appropriate style, tone and language.
- Excellent editorial and/or production skills, including the ability to write, subedit and produce communications for print and broadcast within tight timeframes.
- Expertise in the analysis, planning and implementation of strategic stakeholder communications and engagement, internally and/or externally, in support of defined business objectives.
- Proven experience and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and able to engage with all levels of an organisation, influence others and envisage a common goal
- Significant practical experience and achievement in corporate communications.
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality, engaging and relevant internal communications material for a diverse and geographically dispersed workforce (from senior leaders to field based employees).
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact confidently and sensitively with people at all levels, elicit cooperation through negotiation and persuasion, work self-sufficiently or as part of a team.
- Proven experience in leading people through change using change management techniques established in the industry
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working within Cyber Security is highly regarded
- Experience working with the Essential 8 is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the aviation industry, airline and airport operations is desirable
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.