The role will support a significant and highly visible transformation project which is working to reshape its Customer Relationship Management and Digital capabilities, University wide.
- Coordinate the communication & engagement and training plan and calendar.
- Provide logistical support - organise learning and information sessions
- Assess and improve communications strategies and tactics
- Track and monitor communications and engagement activities.
- Schedule sessions, send invitations and organize logistics for events.
- Produce high quality project communications, collateral and documentation
- Writing web content and upload content using a CMS (HTML a plus)
- Develop creative project communications, including management briefings, staff presentations, maintaining project websites, newsletters etc
- Excellent written, oral and creative communication skills
- Strong organisation/logistical skills
- A passion for event management or organisation
- Understand IT and business concepts and can translate them into everyday language
- Experience with newsletter production/design software e.g. Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp or similar
- Experience with CMS software for the creation of webpages
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.