We are looking for Communication Manager for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: 6 months with 6 months extension.
Role and responsibilities:
The Communications manager will be responsible for:
- Managing cross agency and cross jurisdictional communications activities in support of Digital Identity, including chairing the communications working group, and reporting to the Program Board and other Executives regularly.
- Managing the response to day to day communications issues across the program (e.g. media inquiries).
- Developing supporting communications artefact and materials across the broader team functions.
- Working closely with our contracted service provider to ensure efficient delivery of high quality fit for purpose outputs, including the development of an integrated communication strategy.
- Approximately 5 years experience in developing practical and implementable communications and engagement plans for government agencies
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth's Digital Identity program.
- Cultural Fit including:
- Proactive, driven
- Outcomes focused
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative and constructive culture
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.