Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience working in a communications role within a large Program, preferably in a Government environment at the state, territory or Federal level;
- Significant experience in a program or agency communications role including high order skills in briefing and communicating with a wide range of audiences including senior executives;
- Ability to understand a variety of audience and tailor communications to meet their needs;
- Experience managing service providers to produce quality, timely and cost effective outcomes;
- High order written and verbal communication skills;
- Formal qualifications in communications or a communications related field such as public relations, marketing, journalism or stakeholder engagement;
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference MO62107.