Modis based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Communications Officer to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Ability to understand the department's strategic objectives and priorities;
- Highly developed writing, design and organisational skills; Experience in communications, graphic design and/or advertising;
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent) in particular lnDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and / or Illustrator;
- Experience in using Content Management Systems (CMS) and in coding (HTML and CSS). Experience with Sharepoint would also be of value;
- Ability to produce high-quality, professional products that are fit for purpose and require minimal editing; and
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external organisations and respond to, and prioritise, various requests.
Must have a minimum of a Baseline Security clearance to apply.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.