Combined Business Analyst/Project Management role to work on a Radio Console Project and a Broadband data mobility solution.
The role will be a focal point to deliver these solutions over a period of 12 months with the possibility of an extension on other initiatives in the program of works.
- Manage multiple ICT Communications related Projects
- Prepare and manage the development of all documentation inclusive of Tender Procurement
- Communicate with and manage the expectations of stakeholders at all levels
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of change management generated by the project
- Communications, Change Management plan Cut Over and Deployment Plan
- Prepare and roll out the training program
- Have strong analysis and project delivery background
- Comprehensive knowledge of PM and BA methodologies (Waterfall/Agile)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A motivated self-starter with excellent organisational & planning skills
- Experience in communication infrastructure projects would be advantageous
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Melissa Cooper at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4826 quoting reference 62679