A leading Australian organisation are looking for a Configuration Management Specialist to join them on a 12 month initial contract based in Macquarie Park to help maintain and improve the CMDB.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the optimisation of the CMDB, data models and Configuration Items to ensure that strategic value is realised from the process and to maintain the accuracy of the CI data for applications and infrastructure across the organisation.
This role will be a mixture of data cleansing, data entry and maintenance work alongside process improvement work.
- Data cleansing - tidying up application and infrastructure data and link them
- Introduce new templates and processes
- Ensuring data and information is up to date
- Build reports within Remedy to extract information
This role will suit someone who is prepared to the data entry and maintenance work, but also enjoys looking at the processes and how to improve them.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- ITIL certified
- Experience in configuration management in a large, complex organisation
- Experience building reports within Remedy
- In-depth knowledge of Remedy - how can it be used in different ways to improve processes
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience improving the quality of the data within CMDB
This is an excellent opportunity, so please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your CV or call Aimee on 02 9200 4449 for more information.