6 months contract
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a Consultant - Business Analyst to be part of the company's Management Assurance Wealth Product team, to support the leadership team in the implementation of risk management framework through the coordination and facilitation of risk related activities; and providing assurance on the risk and control environment.
- Support the team to ensure that risks, controls and aligned compliance obligations are identified, documented, assessed, managed and are being appropriately monitored and reported.
- Support business leaders in managing compliance obligations (identification and escalation) and determine whether appropriate controls exist to manage compliance obligations.
- Provide assurance that controls are designed and are operating effectively to mitigate risks and meet compliance obligations. This includes assisting the business to identify new, re-design existing controls and provide obligation and risk linkages through operational risk profiling and change risk processes.
- Assist the leadership team to record, manage, report and escalate operational risks and compliance events. Escalate risks and issues to Head of Management Assurance which are not supported within agreed tolerances.
- Support the ongoing data integrity of the Risk System Tool via investigation and action of reported data exceptions.
- Lead targeted assurance reviews for specific risks, issues, events, audit areas which are not already covered by Risk and or Internal Audit, in line with the annual control assurance plan.
To be considered for this opportunity, the client is after someone who has professional experience in superannuation, fund management, asset management and/or financial advice.
Someone who has an internal audit background, or who has come from accounting firms will be highly regarded.
Someone who is adaptable to change, who has strong communication and strong stakeholder engagement is the right candidate.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ellen on 02 8031 6259. Alternatively, please send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds