One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Content Designer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
Candidate must hold/be eligible for NV1 clearance
- Demonstrate a minimum of 4 years' experience in content design or similar, including a demonstrated understanding of information architecture
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs
- Experience in developing content in multiple formats for a wide range of users
- Experience in human centred design of services
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Content Designer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on Sejal.Cheema@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"