About the work
Who will the specialist work with?
- The specialists will work within a multi-disciplinary team, including user researchers, service designers and subject matter experts.
What will the specialist do?
- The specialists will work within team delivering beta service offerings. The services will help Australian businesses to start exporting and expand to new markets more quickly.
- An extensive period of discovery research and concept testing with clients has been completed.
- The specialist will be expected to demonstrate best practice and share knowledge and expertise with others in similar roles in Austrade.
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrate a minimum of 4 years' experience in content design or similar, including a demonstrated understanding of information architecture
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs
- Experience in developing content in multiple formats for a wide range of users
- Experience in human centred design of services
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Track record of delivery on government projects
- Experience working with the DTA's Digital ServiceStandard, the Service Design and Delivery Process and the Content Guide.
- Ability to share expertise in content design and help develop the skills of others;
- Experience working with remote team members.
- Ability to work with cross-cultural and overseas based team members and clients.