We are looking for Content Designers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till 30th June 2020 with possible extensions
Australian Citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team you will design, write and edit intranet content based on user-centred design and web best practice principles. You will also work closely with subject matter experts to write informative, discoverable and accessible content, with a strong focus on end-to-end user journeys.
- Leading the design and authoring of intranet content
- Writing and editing for the web more generally
- Working with subject matter experts to turn complex information into plain English
- Producing content based on the end to end user journey
- User-centered design
- Developing accessible and discoverable content.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- The ability to create web content that meets best practice guidelines.
- Capable of working in an agile project environment.
- Deep understanding of the Digital Service Standard with a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Content Designer or similar role.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.