Essential skills and experience
- Deliver content that meets accessibility standards
- Deliver content that will work on all device formats (responsive design)
- Deliver content that is simple and easy to read
- Identify user needs and demonstrate how content decisions support these needs
- Create content design hypotheses to improve the service and work with the product manager, user researcher, interaction designer and delivery manager.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Knowledge of the Digital Service Standard, the Service Design and Delivery Process and the Content Guide.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ashwin Sadashiv on 0450173053/ Ashwin.Sadashiv@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.