Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Clicks' Federal Government Client is seeking a Content Manager Administrator for a long term contract.
Within this role you will:
- Administer the department's EDRMS (TRIM/Content Manager 9) system with a focus on improving system integrity and accuracy of data.
- Troubleshoot more advanced CM9 incidents or service requests.
- Undertake record transfers including MOG changes, digital transfers, import and exports of large volumes of data.
- Support CM9 enhancement projects as required.
- Provide CM9 end user training as required.
Customer focused, you are a well versed with HPCM9 with strong experience with front end administration and have good experience with information and records management.
This position is open to Australian Citizen with a Negative Vetting 1 clearance.
This opportunity is not to be missed so APPLY NOW or call Shakeel Jeeawody on (02) 6202 7781 quoting reference VL-62632 to obtain more information.