Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large national organisation that plays a vital role within our community.
They are looking for an experienced Content Writer to create user focussed content for the organisations online platforms/services.
Within this role, you will utilise your content, research and analytical skills to convert complex processes to simple language for everyday users.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Extensive experience in writing and creating content for the web
- Proven experience in designing and running user testing engagements.
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content
- Ability to map out a user journey and create content that guides them through a process
- Proven ability to apply knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation to create content that performs well in Google search results
- An understanding of industry standard content design methods and tools
- Experience in working with content management systems to create and publish web content
- Work from home (WFH) role with occasional time in the office
- Initial 3 month contract with possible extension
- Competitive daily rate on offer
- No admin/payroll fee charged by Clicks
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.