A leading Enterprise organization undergoing a transformation, by deploying continuous improvement (CI) practices, to refine and enhance internal networks using Lean Six Sigma methodologies. This objective will create a culture which focuses on end to end process improvement enabling the business to maintain its market-leading position.
As a national CI Delivery Analyst, your role will be to act as the single source of truth for CI analytics and intelligence, consolidating quantitative and qualitative data to inform strategy and decisions. Through investigation of cost, quality and service result the role will enable CI teams and projects too.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Develop a sound understanding of the business including key drivers, focus areas and risks so you can be a trusted advisor to your business unit
- Advocate a customer first approach by remaining closely aligned to customer metrics
- Analysis and development of commercial and operational solutions as requested by the group
- Deliver reports which contribute to the commercial outcomes at both day-to-day and strategic levels
- Consistently drive projects which deliver meaningful improvements
- Manage all national CI project tools
- Review and prioritize all projects against business priorities (People, Service, Quality, Value), defined benefit and size.
- Deliver regular status reporting to all relevant stakeholders
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in business improvement in a Supply Chain or Manufacturing environment
- Exhibit a highly analytical and critical thinking/problem-solving mind
- Proven track record in reporting initiatives within quality metrics
- Experienced with Project Lifecycle and/or Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Background working within agile environments and multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills in seeking commitment to project activities
- Ability to understand technical issues and communicate the problems or solutions in a way that stakeholders without technical knowledge/expertise can interpret and understand
- High level of computer literacy including Systems knowledge for Google Suite, Excel, Adobe
- SQL and scripting skills advantageous
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.