Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Clicks' Federal Government clients are in need of a Contracts Manager, Contract and Procurement Manager and a Contract and Procurment Coordinator.
- Develop and manage a wide range of procurement activities for the IT Division
- Support and provide input into the Departments IT strategy
- Provide procurement advice to various stakeholders
- Provide contract management and vendor management including across some MOU's,
- Assist with the migration of procurements, contracts and MOUs into the Department from other Agencies/Departments under Machine of Government (MOG) activities
- Assist in negotiations with vendors and key stakeholders associated with MOGs
- Seek, follow-up and finalise financial approvals through SAP
- Track and report costs associated with procurements and contract budgets
- Manage vendor relationships, and governance across procurements, contracts and MOUs
- Manage end to end procurement process on behalf of multiple business areas.
Due to the type of work, you must be an Australian Citizen ideally holding a Baseline clearnance or above.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Shakeel Jeeawody at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7781.