Clicks is one of Australia's largest IT recruitment companies, and our award-winning Contractor Care program is second to none. This role is based in our awesome penthouse head office on Collins Street, reporting to the National Manager, Contractor Care.
You will be part of a high-performing team that provides a best-practice customer experience to our large contractor workforce. Your days will be busy, filled with cool stuff like:
- Onboarding new starters and chasing up any missing paperwork or timesheets
- Regular contractor site visits to ensure ongoing performance, OH&S checks, delivering birthday and anniversary gifts and running group get-togethers
- Event management - we have a great calendar of events that our contractors look forward to that you'll be in charge of
- Managing incoming queries about pays and timesheets and invoicing / pay adjustments
As our dream applicant, you will:
- Enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheets - the payroll queries can be quite complex… self-managed super fund anyone? We'll teach you what you need to know, but you do need to be that way inclined.
- Be supersonic fast and supersonic accurate at the same time
- Excel at constructive and engaging stakeholder management
- Genuinely enjoy meeting new people and forming relationships
- Be motivated by using your active listening skills for leads for our sales team (for which you'll receive a nice bonus)
- Have awesome verbal and written communication skill
Sound like you?
Clicks the 'apply' button below quoting ref number RR#61990, or call our National Contractor Care Manager, Rachel Rose, on 03 9963 4806 for a confidential discussion.